** 2012/2013 Associate Member information will be available in the coming weeks. Continue to check back or email Natalie Dalzell, firstname.lastname@example.org, to be put on a list to be notified when released. **
Canadian Ski Council Associate Membership Program 2011-12:
Interested in learning more about the Canadian ski and snowboard industry?! Interested in becoming an Associate member of the Canadian Ski Council? Click here for a sign up form
Let us help introduce you to the $5 billion dollar Canadian ski and snowboard market and a whole lot more!
The Canadian Ski Council is a national, not-for-profit organization representing the Canadian ski and snowboard industry with direct links to:
* 285 ski areas across Canada
* 14 industry, trade and travel associations
* Hundreds of ski and snowboard suppliers and manufacturers
* Thousands of sports retailers
Formed in 1977, the mandate of the Canadian Ski Council is to increase participation in recreational snowboarding, alpine and cross country skiing across Canada, by means of marketing and promotions, industry communications, research and government advocacy.
As an Associate member, you will not only receive proprietary research information on Canada's 4 million Alpine skiers and snowboarders, but also the opportunity for direct access to the skier/snowboarder market through ongoing Ski Council Marketing programs.
Through the many ongoing Canadian Ski Council programs and initiatives, Associate members are offered a wide variety of opportunities to learn and directly tap into the purchasing power of the skier and snowboarder market.
With your Associate membership, you will receive the following invaluable research studies absolutely FREE:
* A copy of the 2010-11 Canadian National Demographic Research Report (Regular price $200). With a sample size of over 20,000 surveys, this report provides the most comprehensive and accurate data on demographic profiles, attitudes, segments, trends, lifestyles, purchasing and travel patterns, facts and stats and much more!
* Copies of the Regional Models for Growth (Regular price $150) that outlines the same factors as the Canadian Model but on a regional basis (i.e. for British Columbia/Alberta, Ontario and Quebec)
* A copy of the 2010-2011 Facts and Stats (Regular price $25 for students. Not available to general public) document that outlines the latest demographics of our skiers and snowboarders in Canada that is compiled from data provided by the Print Measurement Bureau, the CSC Member organizations and CSC National Consumer Profile and Satisfaction Surveys.
* Copies of the latest Canadian Ski Council's Minority research project (Regular price $100/report) including four different reports regarding Minority and Ethnic Canadian's participation in snowsports. This data has been compiled from various sources, including the 2008 Census data, Print Measurement Bureau data and a ground breaking study with Ipsos-Reid.
* A copy of the 2010-11 SnowPass follow-up survey results (Regular price $150) with a sample size of 3,000 respondents. This report provides information on SnowPass holder trends, buying patterns, family demographics and much more.
Sponsorship and Sampling Opportunities:
Attracted by the sheer size and potential of the ski and snowboard market, increasing numbers of manufacturers and marketers have forged sponsorships throughout the snow industry. Through your own Associate membership, you will have the inside track in negotiated sponsorships, promotions and sampling programs targeted at the ski and snowboard market.
The Canadian Snow Industry Symposium:
Each year, the Canadian Ski Council hosts an elite forum of industry representatives who both and survive upon the ski and snowboard market. Again, your Associate membership offers a special opportunity for both participation and reduced rates.
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, all Associate members have access to:
* Other Industry research
* A 1,000 word profile in either SkiFocus or SnowOnline (your choice)
* free listing on CSC website with logo
* free subscription to Ski Focus and SnowOnline newsletters
For more information, please contact Natalie Dazell, email@example.com or by phone at 705-445-9140.