Rules and RegulationsSki Canada
Rules and Regulations
- The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ administration and delivery fees are not refundable under any circumstances, including incomplete applications.
- The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ is not responsible for application forms that are lost in the mail or sent to us incomplete.
- Incomplete applications (those not including a photo, administration fee or age/grade identification) will not be processed and a Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ will not be issued. An attempt will be made to contact you by email or telephone regarding the missing information.
- Your SnowPass will be mailed to you starting in November. Please note your SnowPass is not valid until December 1st and The Canadian Ski Council is not responsible for any delays or lost mail incurred by Canada Post.
- Upon verification of photo, proof of age, and payment, a Temporary SnowPass will be sent via email to the registered email address on the child’s application. This Temporary SnowPass is valid for 30 days after payment has been received and can be used until the physical card arrives in the mail.
- Only residents of Canada may apply. Only one (1) Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ card per child. One time offer, while supplies last. Only one (1) ski day may be redeemed at each participating ski area per day.
- Your Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ is valid for all participating ski areas across Canada.
- Ski/snowboard areas reserve the right to have blackout periods or require a paying adult to accompany the Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ holder. Please click here for ski area details.
- The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™is NOT VALID FOR SCHOOL TRIPS or SKI CLUB RACES or any excursion where group rates apply.
- The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ CANNOT be used with any other offer or discount, including the Canadian Ski Council’s Canadian Lift Passes or any Maneige products.
- We do NOT accept post-dated cheques.
- If we receive an NSF cheque, you will be charged an extra $25 for bank and administrative service fees. If this fee is not paid, your Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ will be revoked and will not be accepted at the participating ski/snowboard areas.
- If you lose your Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™, there will be a $25 replacement fee and your Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ will be sent to you by XpressPost mail.
- The Grade 4 & 5™ SnowPass card is valid 3 times at each participating ski area to be used over the 2 seasons (if you applied in Grade 4). Once you have used the 3 days at a ski area, the SnowPass will no longer be accepted at that ski area.
- Participating ski/snowboard areas reserve the right to request photo ID as proof of eligibility at the lift ticket office.
- The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ Program is bonded under the Consumer Protection Act of Quebec. Permit number 601238.