Home of the Canadian Ski and Snowboard Industry
The Canadian Ski Council
The goal of the Canadian Ski Council is to increase participation in recreational skiing, snowboarding, and cross-country skiing in Canada.
The successful candidate will work within a team to fulfill day-to-day processing related to our key development program called The Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass program
Key responsibilities include:
- Computer processing
- Preparing outgoing mail packages
- Meeting daily/weekly goals
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the ski and snowboard industry is not required but considered an asset
- Start Date: October 2019
- End Date: March 2020 dependent on sale volumes
- Seasonal position with full-time hours
- Monday to Friday with some weekend shifts between November to January.
The ideal candidate must have a blend of professional experience and personal qualities. We have a fun and respectful culture where staff work hard and laugh a lot!
Please include a cover letter as part of your application.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No calls please. All applications will be kept confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com