Turning Never Evers into Forever & Evers
beginner lift ticket | equipment rental | lesson
Crisp winter air. Trees covered in snow. Carving down the hill with friends. Sipping hot chocolate by the fireplace. For many Canadians, skiing or snowboarding is more than just an activity, it’s a full-day experience. That’s what makes it so special and why we think every Canadian deserves to try it. Enter Never Ever Days…
Never Ever Days is the ultimate beginners’ package for anyone who’s ever considered trying skiing or snowboarding, providing everything you need – equipment rental, beginner lift ticket, and a lesson – for just $25 (+tax).
Over 80 ski areas across Canada will be offering Never Ever Days throughout the 2017/18 season, but with limited spots available they’ll be in high demand.
What’s Included for $25?
Beginner Lift Ticket
Some ski areas are providing a complimentary après experience
Are there any age restrictions?
Anyone over the age of 9 can sign up for a Never Ever Day.
Ages 5 and up in Quebec
Who is a Never Ever Day for?
- Someone who has “Never Ever” tried skiing or snowboarding
- Someone who tried skiing or snowboarding years ago and need a refresher
Who is a Never Ever Day NOT for?
- Someone who already know how to ski or snowboard
- Someone looking for more than a beginner ski or snowboard lesson
- Someone looking for a deal on a lift ticket
- Only beginner lift tickets are issued for Never Ever Days, restricting people to the beginner lifts and runs
This post is also available in: French