Never Ever Days
Rules and Regulations
- Never Ever Day availability closes 36 hours before the lesson date.
- No refunds are available, unless a lesson is cancelled by the ski area due to inclement weather.
- To modify a Never Ever Day purchase, you must contact the Canadian Ski Council directly by phone. A Never Ever Day can be switched to a different date at the ski area (if applicable) up to 48 hours before the lesson date. After 48 hours, all changes are at the ski area’s discretion. Due to limited availability, we cannot guarantee that your lesson can be modified.
- Never Ever Days have two age restrictions:
- 6-8 years of age
- Ski areas have the right to set their own age restrictions (all ski areas in Quebec are 5+)
- A Never Ever Days can only be purchased once per resort per applicant.
- Only residents of Canada may apply.
- A Never Ever Days CANNOT be used with any other offer or discount, including the Canadian Ski Council’s Canadian Lift Passes or any Maneige products.
- We do NOT accept cash or cheques.
- Participating ski/snowboard areas reserve the right to request photo ID as proof of eligibility at the lift ticket office.
- The Never Ever Days Program is bonded under the Consumer Protection Act of Quebec. Permit number 601238.
- Never Ever Days can only be rescheduled in extreme scenarios and cannot be rescheduled after the event. If you have any rescheduling questions, please call the Canadian Ski Council at 1-877-736-1117.
- If a ski area cancels a Never Ever Days before the day of the event, the Canadian Ski Council will contact all purchasers and reschedule the Never Ever Days program for the soonest available lesson.
This post is also available in: French