Never Ever Days
Rules and Regulations
- The Never Ever Days administration and delivery fees are not refundable under any circumstances, including incomplete applications.
- Incomplete applications (those not including a payment or resort selection) will not be processed and a Never Ever Days will not be issued. An attempt will be made to contact you by email or telephone regarding the missing information.
- Unless otherwise specified, all Never Ever Days have an age restriction of 9+ across Canada (5+ in Quebec).
- A Never Ever Days can only be purchased once per resort per applicant.
- Only residents of Canada may apply.
- A Never Ever Days CANNOT be used with any other offer or discount, including the Canadian Ski Council’s Canadian Lift Passes or any Maneige products.
- We do NOT accept post-dated cheques.
- If we receive an NSF cheque, you will be charged an extra $25 for bank and administrative service fees. If this fee is not paid, your Never Ever Days will be revoked and will not be accepted at the participating ski/snowboard areas.
- Participating ski/snowboard areas reserve the right to request photo ID as proof of eligibility at the lift ticket office.
- The Never Ever Days Program is bonded under the Consumer Protection Act of Quebec. Permit number 601238.
- Never Ever Days have to be booked three business days in advance of any day event.
- Never Ever Days can only be rescheduled in extreme scenarios and cannot be rescheduled after the event. If you have any rescheduling questions, please call the Canadian Ski Council at 1-877-440-9140.
- If a ski area cancels a Never Ever Days before the day of the event, the Canadian Ski Council will contact all purchasers and reschedule the Never Ever Days program for the soonest available lesson.
This post is also available in: French