Never Ever Days
Rules and Regulations
- The Never Ever Days administration and delivery fees are not refundable under any circumstances, including incomplete applications.
- Incomplete applications (those not including a payment or resort selection) will not be processed and a Never Ever Days will not be issued. An attempt will be made to contact you by email or telephone regarding the missing information.
- Unless otherwise specified, all Never Ever Days have an age restriction of 9+ across Canada (5+ in Quebec).
- A Never Ever Days can only be purchased once per resort per applicant.
- Only residents of Canada may apply.
- A Never Ever Days CANNOT be used with any other offer or discount, including the Canadian Ski Council’s Canadian Lift Passes or any Maneige products.
- We do NOT accept post-dated cheques.
- If we receive an NSF cheque, you will be charged an extra $25 for bank and administrative service fees. If this fee is not paid, your Never Ever Days will be revoked and will not be accepted at the participating ski/snowboard areas.
- Participating ski/snowboard areas reserve the right to request photo ID as proof of eligibility at the lift ticket office.
- The Never Ever Days Program is bonded under the Consumer Protection Act of Quebec. Permit number 601238.
- Never Ever Days have to be booked three business days in advance of any day event.
- Never Ever Days can only be rescheduled in extreme scenarios and cannot be rescheduled after the event. If you have any rescheduling questions, please call the Canadian Ski Council at 1-877-440-9140.
- If a ski area cancels a Never Ever Days before the day of the event, the Canadian Ski Council will contact all purchasers and reschedule the Never Ever Days program for the soonest available lesson.
Have a question about Never Ever Days? Email us at [email protected]