Photo courtesy of Sunshine Village’s website
Sunshine Mountain Lodge, the only ski-in, ski-out hotel in Banff National Park and steps away from Canada’s first heated chairlift, wants to help you cure your winter blues and warm up with two sizzling travel deals.
Sunshine Village Ski Week
Starting at $995.00 per person plus tax
Perfect for a March Break getaway, Easter long weekend, or just an excuse to get the family together, Sunshine Village Ski Week provides guests with up to 40% off on their ski holiday.
Included in this package:
- Five nights of accommodation at Banff’s only ski-in, ski-out hotel, the Sunshine Mountain Lodge.
- Five days of unlimited skiing or riding at Sunshine Mountain, known for Canada’s Best Snow and the country’s only heated ski lift, the Teepee Town LX, new this year.
- Four days of two-hour ski lessons from the world-renown Sunshine Village Ski & Snowboard School.
- Nightly activities for the whole family:
- Night 1: Welcome reception and orientation.
- Night 2: Evening tobogganing and Rocky Mountain bonfire.
- Night 3: Canadian wine and cheese for the adults and a games night for the children.
- Night 4: Free night to explore Banff.
- Night 5: Farewell reception.
- Access to all lodge amenities including Banff’s largest outdoor hot pool.
Available select dates starting February 21 through to April 15. Some blackout dates may apply. For more details and to book your visit sunshinemountainlodge.com/ski-week
Rocky Mountain Romance Package
Starting at $678 per person plus tax
Looking to turn up the heat this winter? Look no further than Sunshine Mountain Lodge, Banff’s hottest hotel featuring the area’s largest outdoor heated pool, Canada’s only heated chairlift and steamy spa treatments. The Rocky Mountain Romance Package offers savings up to 20%!
Included in this package:
- Two nights’ accommodation in a deluxe room at Sunshine Mountain Lodge, Banff’s only ski-in, ski-out hotel.
- Welcome amenity of sparkling wine and strawberries.
- Two days of unlimited skiing or riding at Sunshine Mountain, known for Canada’s Best Snow and the country’s only heated ski lift, the Teepee Town LX, new this year.
- 60 minute hot stone couples massage at Verde Day Spa.
- Complimentary Teepee Town Toaster for two, Sunshine Mountain Lodge’s signature cocktail.
- Access to all Lodge amenities including Banff’s largest outdoor hot pool.
Offered between February 1, 2016 to May 19, 2016 and valid from Sunday’s to Thursday’s. Call 1-87-Skibanff (1-877-542-2633) for more information.