Join us for non-stop skiing on Big John in teams of 12! During the day, there will be a full day après party + After Party in the evening. Register your team today and join us for the festivities! We have reduced prices for this years’ event:
|Ski Challenge and Dinner/After Party||$180|
|Ski Challenge and After Party||$170|
|Ski Challenge Only||$150|
|After Party – Including Dinner||$55|
|After Party Only||$25|
Participants can fundraise to cover their entry fee for the Ski Challenge. Anyone who raises $500 through the registration page will have their entry fee refunded.
The Show Shoe Challenge is back for 2016. If any team members in the Ski Challenge are interested in the Snow Shoe Challenge, they can do so at NO EXTRA COST. Register and Buy Tickets Now!
Saturday, March 12, 2016
- Teams of 5 – 10 people
- Complete laps on a 2.5 km snowshoe route
- The course is fairly flat and runs along the bottom of the Craigleith Ski Club, you do not have to climb the escarpment
- The snowshoe relay will run from 10 am – 2 pm
This year prices have been reduced!
|Includes The After Party with Dinner||$120|
|Includes The After Party||$110|
|Snow Shoe Challenge Only||$90|
The Nik Zoricic 2016 Junior Ski Challenge and Torch Light Parade
Friday, March 11, 2016
- U12 – U16 Athletes
- Training Camp during the day – includes a Time Trial for Team Selection and Seeding
- Après Pizza Party
- Night Race on Little John
- 4 teams (Team Zoricic, Team Brown, Team Irwin, Team Ryley)
- Torch Light Parade for Participants
All athletes must participate in training camp to participate in night race. If athletes are unable to participate in the training camp, we welcome them to join the torch light parade.
Registration and Tickets are now available at nzfoundation.ca or at: https://2mev.com/#!/events/dawn-til-dusk-ski-challenge-2016
Please Note: Non-Craigleith members need to also purchase a Craigleith Lift Ticket ($35*)
Prices this year are inclusive of fees, HST will be added at checkout.
This post is also available in: French