Steps to Booking Your Visit
Login to your Account with your email and password
Click on Book my visit
- Select your CSC product.
- Select a ski area.
- Pick a day, or a date range to see multiple days with availability.
- Click OK.
- Select the day and time that works for you.
- Click Book My Visit on your preferred day and time.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking.
- You can also see your bookings by clicking on My Bookings in the left side menu. From here, you can download or print your barcodes in order to be ready for your ski day.
Are there Blackout Days?
Yes, some ski areas have blackout days during the season. We recommend you review the Terms & Conditions and Participating Resorts tabs. This is where any Blackout Days are noted.
How early do I need to book my visit?
Bookings must be made in advance of your visit, but you can book right up to the day of your choice, as long as there is still capacity.
What if I book a visit and then I cannot go?
Canceling your visit must be done prior to 30 hours before 6 am on the date you booked. For example, is if you booked for a Saturday, you have until Thursday at midnight to cancel or change your day/ski area as long as there is availability.
Can I just show up at a Ski Area?
No, the SnowPass visits must be pre-booked in advance. With the new cardless system, you will not have anything to present at the ticke