Tremblant: Summer’s Top Sports Destination
With its truly diversified offer, Tremblant is the perfect place to play and stay this summer. Whether it’s for leisure sports, training or high-level competitions, every Tremblant escapade turns into a memorable experience well worth sharing.
Major Sports Events
- Spartan Race ‒ May 23 & 24, Tremblant is holding this renowned obstacle race that draws thousands of participants of all ages who are ready to take up a challenge requiring resistance, strength, endurance and agility.
- Gran Fondo Mont-Tremblant ‒ May 30, this cyclotouring event offers 4 road cycling circuits (160 km, 125 km, 80 km, 45 km), covers over ten municipalities and showcases the region’s loveliest scenery.
- SUBARU IRONMAN 5150 Mont-Tremblant (June 20), SUBARUIRONMAN 70.3 Mont-Tremblant (June 21) and SUBARU IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant (August 16) ‒ Thousands of triathletes from around the globe measure up against Tremblant’s impressive courses, in three distinct disciplines.
- Wanderlust ‒ Showcasing master yogis, workshops and guest speakers, August 20-23 Tremblant celebrates mindful living complete with yoga sessions galore ‒ on paddleboards, at the beach and on-mountain too. Concerts and kiosks round off a full event programme.
- All this, plus the Tremblant International Blues Festival (July 3-12),Rythmes Tremblant (July 24 ‒ Aug. 2), Tremblant Beneath The Stars(Aug. 7-8), La Fête de la Musique (Sept. 4-7), Tremblant Gourmand(Sept. 12-20) La Classique Salomon (Oct. 24) and much more! Detailed event programme at tremblant.ca.
Diversified Environments, All Within Walking Distance
- Ziptrek Ecotours ‒ Five larger-than-life ziplines totalling nearly 4 km, soaring above the Laurentian forest. A unique adventure in Eastern North America. Ready, set, go?
- Le Diable and Le Géant Golf Courses ‒ Two championship courses ranked tops in Québec. And for that well-deserved 19th hole, there’s endless possibility in the pedestrian village and by the lake!
- The Mountain & Pedestrian Village ‒ Sports fans choose from a world of possibility: walking, mountain hikes, road/trail running, rock climbing and free yoga sessions at Lolë Meet-ups.
- Lac Tremblant ‒ Memorable moments out on the water, from swimming and sailing to paddleboarding, canoeing, kayaking, waterskiing, fishing and more!
- 13 Tennis Courts ‒ Pick up a racket for the first time or push your game to the next level. Private lessons, group sessions, round-robins, equipment rentals and specialty boutique.
- High-Quality Cycling Network ‒ Mountain bikers and road cyclists ride for kilometres on the region’s winding roads, cross-country trails and Le P’tit train du Nord cycling path, a refurbished railway line that crosses the Laurentians.
- State of the Art Training Destination thanks to the IRONMAN Training Centre.
Services Tailored for Sports Gurus
- 1,900 lodging units of every type: guest rooms, suites, studios, condos, mountainside villas or golf course retreats.
- Thirty or so restaurants for appetites of every size: snacks, patio lunches, wholesome meals on the go and fine cuisine.
- Fitness centres at a number of lodging establishments, and at Aquaclub La Source.
- Indoor and outdoor pools and spas to soothe aching muscles.
- Beauty and relaxation treatments at two Amerispa Centres, in-room massage therapies and Scandinavian thermal baths just a few kilometres away.
Everything Made Easy
- Toronto – Tremblant in 65 minutes ‒ Porter Airlines welcomes vacationers on direct return flights, from June 19 to September 13.
- Tremblant Privileges ‒ Guests staying at participating lodging establishments also enjoy free unlimited access to the scenic gondola, a free ride straight to the Laurentians’ highest peak.
- VISA Activity Cards ‒ Great savings on countless activities for all ages. Booklets of 3, 5 or 10 activities mean guests can choose between lugeing, the Birds of Prey Show, bicycle or boat rentals, admission to the Beach & Tennis Club, Eurobungy, climbing tower and so much more.