As the 2015-16 season approaches, Mont Sutton reveals what is new this season at the hill as well as in the village – enhancing the town of Sutton as a touristic attraction.
Installation of a magic carpet with free access
The magic carpet, situated in the Family Zone, will facilitate the initiation to skiing and snowboarding, for young and old. Furthermore, the end of the Cendrillon slope will be welcoming a brand new learning zone.
New alpine-touring offer
The adepts of climbing skins will now have access to two alpine trail circuits: one for beginners and one for intermediates and experts, with three possible exits on the skiable terrain. The complete climbing circuit totalizes 3.9km on a 460m vertical. The daily ticket will be $10 + tax and the skiers will be able to repeat the circuit as many times as they want during the day. The “rando-ski” pass, giving access to the full circuit all season, will be $50 + tax.
More programs at the Snow School
- Introduction Program: including the access to the magic carpet, equipment rental, and a lesson, starting at $40+ tax.
- Triple Experience Package: when registering for the Introduction, Initiation, and Discovery packages in one transaction, the beginner client will keep the pair of skis or snowboard from the rental shop used during lessons, for free. An interesting option for anyone starting out.
- Pre-instructor: learn more about becoming an instructor from the age of 13. Although this program is not a prerequisite for the assistant instructor program (14 years old+), it is an opportunity to discover the pedagogy used by instructors.
- Snowboarders Only: specially created for snowboarders.
- Extreme Club: less pedagogy, more skiing – perfect for teenagers.
- Daycare School: packages of 5 and 10 days now available.
- Choice of 1 Saturday out of 2 option: for beginners to experts, young and old.
- Seasonal rental: available with all the 9 weeks youth weekend programs.
New brands offered at the shop
The North Face, Oakley, Dalbello, and Marker are joining the offer at Boutique Expérience Sutton.
More seats at the Bar Le Tucker
New bench seats will allow 50 additional seats. Great news for the “après-ski” adepts, such as the ones of the “Live Music Fridays.”
Four new establishments in the village: delicious dining options every night!
The Auberge Sutton Broüerie, the À l’Abordage Microbrewery as well as the EurAsia Chinese restaurant have recently opened in Sutton – enhancing the touristic destination. Furthermore, the Huttopia administrators now offer new lodging options: More « Chalets H » are available this year whereas the Hôtel Horizon has seen its rooms entirely renovated, with a new warm and bright concept. Huttopia is only a few minutes away from the slopes by car.