1. The “Mont Tremblant Ski Vacation Contest” (the “Contest”), sponsored by Merit Golf & Ski Vacations Inc, and Mont Tremblant (together the “Sponsors”) commences at 12:01am EST on Oct 31, 2018 and concludes at 11:59 pm EST on February 15, 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
2. How To Enter:
a. No purchase necessary. Visit www.skicanada.org and complete and submit the electronic entry form.
All entries (“Entries” or an “Entry”) become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. Only one entry allowed per person for the Mont Tremblant Ski Vacation Contest.
3. The Contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding residents of the province of Quebec) and who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry, except for employees of Merit Golf & Ski Vacations Inc, Mont Tremblant, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, a member of the jury, or members of those persons’ respective immediate families, or anyone with whom any of those persons are domiciled. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
4. There is one (1) grand prize available. Including: Three (3) nights’ silver category hotel room accommodation (double occupancy) and three (3) days of lift tickets (for two people).
The prize winner is responsible for cost of transportation to and from Mont Tremblant. The prize excludes any transportation costs not specified and any other costs and expenses connected with the Prize not specifically mentioned above. Winner will be responsible for obtaining any required travel or health documents, and insurance. The prize package expires end of ski season or April 16 2019 subject to availability, and may be subject to holidays and blackout periods. Any portion of the prize not accepted by or redeemed by a winner will be forfeited. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes in whole or in part in the event that any component of the prizes are unavailable, with a prize component thereof of equal or greater retail value. The approximate retail value of the grand prize is $1000CAD.
5. Prizes are subject to the conditions, restrictions, expiry dates, requirements and regulations noted on the prize certificates and applicable at the time of delivery and use. Prizes are not transferable and will be awarded to the confirmed winner only. Prize is not convertible to cash, and must be accepted as awarded.
6. A random draw for the prize will be made at Merit Golf & Ski Vacations Inc office in Toronto, Ontario, 111 Peter St, Suite 200, M5V 2H1 on Feb 18, 2018 at 11:00am EST from all eligible entries received during the contest period. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Contest during the Contest Period.
7. The Sponsors will attempt to contact the selected entrant via email and/or telephone for approximately one (1) week following the draw, between 9:00 am EST and 9:00 pm EST. If the Sponsors are unable to contact the selected entrant after five (5) attempts, the submission will be rendered null and void and another selected entrant will be chosen. This procedure will be repeated until a selected entrant has been contacted within the given time. In order to win the Prize, the selected entrant must have complied with the official contest rules, correctly answered the arithmetical skill-testing question to be administered by email, and sign and return the Sponsors’ standard declaration and release form which will be sent by email. The prize will be forfeited if the declaration and release form is not returned to the Sponsors within five (5) days after prize notification. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, without substitutions or transfers. Any additional costs incurred in using a prize are a winner’s responsibility. Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes that may be associated with the prize.
8. In order to win any prize, the selected entrant must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, arithmetical, skill-testing question and sign and return a standard declaration and release form within 23 days from the time the prize notification is postmarked as having been sent. The prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner if the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable or if the declaration and release form, including skill-testing question, is not returned within 23 days from the time the prize notification package is postmarked as having been sent. In the event the alternate winner does not return the required documentation within 23 days (following the procedures set forth abov