Advertise With Us
SnowOnline Article Submission Guidelines
Interested in submitting an article or media release relevant to the ski/snowboard industry? Awesome! Contributions to SnowOnline – SkiCanada.org from within the industry are always welcome too. Not only will you be supporting the Snowsports industry, but it’s great exposure too, FREE OF CHARGE. We want to keep providing more high-quality content articles everyday and we need your help to make this a reality.
Your article will be featured on SnowOnline – SkiCanada.org and within our email edition of SnowOnline, which is distributed twice per week. You will be credited for your submission which includes website links, email addresses and any other relevant information.
What we need from you:
- First/Last Name
- Website URL: if you don’t have a website you can always include social links
- About: a short blurb describing the Company/Resort/Organization you represent. If you are a member of the Canadian Ski Council, a link to your SkiCanada.org profile will be included.
- The article/release must be written in English and/or French
- The article/release must be professional and have minimal typographical/grammatical mistakes. Canadian Ski Council will vet all submissions and correct any minor grammatical errors/typos.
- Canadian Ski Council has the right to refuse any submissions for any number of reasons
- Your article/release cannot promote any questionable material.
- The article/release must be appropriate for our demographic.
- The article/release must relate to one of the following topics:
- Winter Resorts Events
- Progression within Skiing/Snowboarding
- Deals on ski/snowboard packages at ski areas across Canada
- Equipment and ski/snowboard clothing news
- Lift pass information/sales etc.
- 5 business days is the minimum lead-time required from date of submission to publishing the article. The Canadian Ski Council is not responsible for any submissions that are trapped by SPAM or other email filtering methods. If you don’t receive an automation response that we’ve received your email please follow up accordingly. We understand there will be circumstances where time sensitive article/release and we will do our absolute best to get the article/release published in a timely manner.
How to submit?
Send your finished article/release to SnowOnline@SkiCanada.org using the following steps:
- Zip up all your article/release files (MS Word or PDF, supporting images and any additional material).
- Send an email to the address above containing the following:
- First/Last Name
- Author information
If you have video/rich media content to submit, please send a general inquiry to the email above and Canadian Ski Council will supply you with the information on how to complete your submission.
An automated response will be delivered upon successful confirmation of email receipt and a notification will be sent when the article/release is published.
All article/releases received will be published to the website on an ongoing basis. Please be sure to include a special note if your article/release is time sensitive.
The SnowOnline email is scheduled weekly every Friday from May – September. Then the schedule increases to weekly every Wednesday and Friday during the peak season October – April.
Every effort will be made to include your article/release in an email edition of SnowOnline, but please note that the SnowOnline editor will be the one making the final selections.
For more information, please contact Natalie Dalzell at: email@example.com
Advertising with the Canadian Ski Council provides you with great access to reaching skiers and snowboarders across Canada. SkiCanada.org is quickly becoming a popular site among the downhill community, and our newsletter – SnowOnline – reaches over 100,000 people each week, providing great opportunities to reach this affluent market segment.
Interested in advertising with the Canadian Ski Council? Download our Media Kit for more information.
If you have any questions about the CSC, our media kit, or how to advertise with us, please contact Natalie Dalzell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-440-9140.